The Iranian regime continues to disseminate terror, insecurity and hatred in Balochistan.
As the world is in the grip of an unprecedented health crisis in recent history and every country is trying to find ways to save their people, the religious theocratic regime in Tehran continues to implement its dirty and inhuman policies on its own people.
The security apparatus of regime has been spreading terror and killing baloch citizens in Balochistan. In spite of these hard times which the regime has been a part of in different fronts, it continues violating the basic human rights in Balochistan. The following is a list of the Iranian regime’s crimes in Balochistan in the month of February and March;
1. On Thursday, February 27th, 2020, the security forces arrested a religious cleric named Molawi Mohammad Qalandarzai at his home in Dozap city (Zahedan).
2. On Thursday, February 29th, 2020, a sick prisoner by the name of Abdul Basit Badin, 27, died in Bou Ali Hospital of Dozap (Zahedan), as he was taken to hospital on time.
3. On Sunday, March 1st, 2020, Hussain Malahi son of Isaac, a resident of Bandar Kalahi who was a captain aboard a boat was shot dead by navy forces.
4. On Monday, March 2nd, 2020, the Mersad forces fired onto a Baloch fuel transporter trying to stop him, fortunately there was no human casualties.
5. On Monday, March 2nd, 2020, Abdul Ghafar Shahdadzai a religious student of Koh–e-Van religious school, was summoned and interrogated by the intelligence service of Rask city.
6. On Tuesday, March 4th, Rahmdel and Ali Baloch, two Baloch political activists from eastern Balochistan were assassinated in suspicions circumstances by unidentified individuals in Chabahar and Shaston towns respectively.
7. On Sunday, March 8th, 2020, Elias Naroui was killed by security forces in an armed clash in Dozap (Zahedan) city.
8. On Wednesday, March 11th, 2020, four Baloch citizens were wounded by security forces after they opened fire towards a group of protesters who gathered to protest indiscriminate shooting on a vehicle in Dozap (Zahedan)
9. On Thursday, March 12th, 2020, a dead body of a baloch citizen’s was found handing on a wall by people in Dozap (Zahedan) city.
10. Asif Allahzai son of Abdol Rasool, a baloch fuel transporter, resident of Hong was killed by direct and indiscriminate shooting from security forces.
11. Hafiz Abdolhai Aramesh and Saeed Aramash, two Baloch clerics were temporarily released from Bandar Abbas prison due to the spread of Covid 19 virus.
12. On Tuesday, March 17th, 2020, Hafez Asghar Kohi was transferred to Dozap (Zahedan) Central Prison.
13. On Tuesday, March 17th, 2020, an unidentified person opened fire on a Peugeot car in Chah Jamal area of Phrehey (Iranshahr) city, as a result one person was killed on the spot and another named Ali Bameri, son of Mehrdel was injured.
14. On Wednesday, March 18th, 2020, Amin Raoufi, a baloch resident of Shaston was assassinated by gunmen.
15. On Saturday, March 22nd, Faramarz Sepidkar, 20, son of Mohammad Reza a resident of Abtar was killed by law enforcement forces.
16. On Saturday, March 22nd, 2020, five Baloch citizens named; Habib, Ali, Abdol Rahim Jamali, Abdol Qayoum Hamli and Abdol Wahed Balochi were summoned to the Rask District Intelligence Office.
17. On Monday, March 24th, 2020, Hafiz Abdul Rashid Rigi resident of Magse from Mehristan county was arrested by security forces.
18. On Friday, March 28th, 2020, a clash erupted between security forces and a number of residents in Vash city.