Human Rights violations in Balochistan committed by the Iranian Regime on Feb 2020
The Iranian regime continues to violate human rights in Balochistan, from target killing of defenceless Baloch citizens to executing imprisoned political and social activists. Baloch prisoners are kept as hos- tages without any judicial proceedings and fair trials, so that Iranian regime can execute them on arbi-trary pretexts whenever they want!
Iranian regime does not take any respite when it comes to oppressing the civil liberties and human rights in Balochistan. Even in the rush of the recent parliamentary elections or the new global health crisis of Covid-19, the security apparatus of the Iranian regime has been the heinous crimes it commits in Balochistan in broad daylight and with complete impunity.
Extra Judicial Killings
On Saturday, February 29th, 2020, In outskirts of Chabahar city police forces opened fire directly toward a motorcycle that resulted killing of Abdol Ghaffar Khorsand a 15 years old boy on spot and seriously injuring two others: Yahya Baloch and Jahfar Jadgalzade, These two young boys stated that after the death of their friend polices had beaten them up severely by guns and later fled from spot and let them abondon on the scene.
The following are some of the recent extra judicial killings which committed by the Iranian regime in Balochistan:
1. On Monday, February 3rd, 2020, a Baloch prisoner named Abdul Aziz Marahey alias Karim Narui died in Bam hospital due to the lack of medical care on time.
2. On Monday, February 3rd, 2020, law enforcement forces shot and injured a young Baloch suspected of carrying fuel in Kaserkand county.
3. On Wednesday, 12th February, 2020, a fuel transporter named Nazeer son of Mirza lost his life
after an accident.
4. On Thursday, February 13th, 2020, eight people lost their lives from consuming non-standard and industrial alcohol in Chabahar city.
5. On Thursday, 13th, 2020, a solider named Amir Ramazani Chaman on duty in Zabol was killed by his own fellow comrades.
6. On Friday, February 14th, 2020, a Baloch child worker from Dozap (Zahedan) was killed by stray dogs on the suburbs of Meybod in Yazd City.
7. On Monday, February 17th, 2020, a Baloch fuel transporter named Murteza Sephai son of Ashor lost his life when his car overturned while he was chased by Iranian security forces.
8. On Thursday, February 27th,2020, the terrorist Revolutionary Guard forces opened fire on a vehicle carrying fuel which resulted in the killing and injuring of two people in Rothak of Wash county.
9. On Saturday, February 29th,2020, a Baloch citizen named Rehman Mazarzai was killed by unidentified assailants in Pahreh (Iranshahr) county.
1. On Sunday, February 2nd, 2020, navy forces of Bandar e Kargan arrested a youngster from the village of Zahoki after beating and torturing him.
2. On Tuesday, February 4th, 2020, Habibullah Jamshidi, a religious school student was arrested in Shastoon (Saravan) county.
3. Abdul Jalil Nomani, a religious cleric was summoned to the supreme leader’s representative office in Zahedan because of protesting against the arbitrary arrest of Molavi Kohi.
4. On Tuesday, February 18th, 2020, Sajid Sarkohi, a 22 years old young boy from Allahabad village in Sarbaz county was summoned to court on charges of propagating and publishing false information and lies.
5. On Wednesday, February 26th, 2020, Salim Shahnazi was summoned to Rask county intelligence bureau because of his support for molavi Kohai who is detained illegally by the Iranian regime.
6. On Saturday, February 29th, 2020, the Supreme leader confirmed the death sentences of Molavi Amanullah Balochi and Hafiz Abdul Rahim Kohi.
Systematic Discremination against Baloch People:
1. On Friday, February 7th, 2020, the Navy forces of Bandar e Kangan tried to disrupt Friday prayer congregations by detaining some of the worshipers suspected of fuel smuggling.
2. On Tuesday, 11th, 2020, the farmers from South Rodbar held a protest rally against the lack of government support.
3. On Thursday, February 13th, 2020, a citizen from Dozap (Zahedan) attempted suicide in the middle of the city market.
4. On Friday, February 14th, 2020, three Baloch citizens lost their life while lighting a picnic gas stove in their tent after taking shelter from the cold weather outside of Ali Ibn Abi Talib Hospital of Dozap (Zahedan). They were visiting a patient in the hospital.
5. On Saturday, February 22nd, 2020, two border security guards were killed in a clash with Jaish al-Adl forces.
6. On Sunday, February 23rd, 2020, the health workers from Minab county held a protest rally because of their wages not being paid.
7. On Sunday, February 23rd, 2020, Abu Bakr Barahoui from Zabol was released from custody after he was arrested because of protesting how the election process was conducted inside a mosque.
8. On Tuesday, February 25th, 2020, the authorities of Chabahar municipality along with the security forces have demolished the houses of Baloch citizens in Muradabad area in the suburbs of Chabahar.
9. On Wednesday, February 26th, 2020, several Baloch fishermen gathered in front the fishery department in Chabahar in protest against the foreign trawling ships in proximate waters.